jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Huh, you still exist..

I shouldn't do it.. You look good..
You look like the old you..
I wish I could say "I want you to be happy",
but I can't, it would be so hypocrite..

But I guess I will be able to do it.. some distant day..
I liked your new picture, but not what I read..
I hate your once beloved laugh..
I hate your once beloved everything !
I don't want you to be happy..
That's the stupid and egoist truth.
I hope I can change over time,
not for you, for me.
'Cause this is hurting me, nothing can hurt you..
Nothing wich come from me.
I'm not important, I'm nobody, I'm nothing.
I used to be someone...
You don't remember, huh?
I should have known,
you are just one more guy.
One more dross in the trash bag.

No... Wait... I'm sorry...
You're an incredible person...
But I still hate you.
(But also still love you)

1 comentario:

Paw* dijo...

Huishi de mi alma...
Te amoh mucho. Es lo mejor que te puedo decir ♥