miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Hasta siempre, ratoncito ruso

de Blue Foxi, el Martes, 17 de mayo de 2011 a las 17:09


I remember when I bought you...: 
that blue day I felt alone, so I took all the money I had and I went to the petshop. 
I choose you and I bought some elemental things for you. 
A fishbowl, a chesse house, a wheel, sawdust and food. 
At first, you were really elusive, but over time you got used to my hugs and inhalations, hahah. 
The most squeezed hamster ever
We shared lots of moments I won't forget. In my room, in the garden, even at school!
 Like when you fell from the wheel so many times, or when we used to share dinner :3 
You weren't just a clumsy mouse for me. 
You were a pet, a roommate♥, and a friend. I love you, Nando. 
I already miss you so much.

R.I.P


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Que lindo post, ahora quiero un hamster yo también <3

Scotty